Okra/Bhendi Non Hybrid Seeds.
Weight: 5 grams
Number of Seeds per 5 grams: 100 approximately
Germination : 70% (Min)
Physical Purity : 98% (Min)
Genetic Purity : 98% (Min)
Harvest Time : 45-50 days
Okra Cultivation Tips:
Also known as Lady's Finger/Vendakai/ Vendakka/ Bendekai.
- Okra(Bendi) grows best in full, hot sun, It gives good yield in warm and humid conditions.
- It grows best in the
temperature range of 22° to 35 °C. It can successfully grow in rainy season
even in heavy rainfall area
- It can be grown well in all kind of soil. But sandy loam and clay-loam are best for its cultivation.
- The Optimum pH range is between 6 to 6.8
- Sow your seeds 4 inches (10.2 cm) apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
- be sure to space them 1 to 2 feet apart to give them ample room to grow. And be sure to space out the rows 3 to 4 feet apart.
- water every morning to thoroughly moisten the soil, except after heavy rains.
- Okra can withstand a bit of drought, but it grows much better when given plenty of water throughout the summer.
- Flowering begins from 35 to 40 days after sowing and fruits are ready for harvest four to five days after flowering
- The young fruits can be harvested in the morning. Delay in harvesting may make the fruits fibrous and they lose their tenderness and taste.
Bhendi/Okra Non-Hybrid (100 Seeds)
- Brand: Max Seeds
- Product Code: Bhendi/Okra(Lady’s Finger) Non hybrid
- Availability: In Stock