Bachali Kura/Malabar Spinach Non-Hybrid Seeds.
Weight: 5 grams.
Number of Seeds per 5 grams: 200 approximately
Germination : 60% (Min)
Physical Purity : 98% (Min)
Genetic Purity : 98% (Min)
Harvest Time : 45-60 days
Malabar Spinach Cultivation Tips:
Also known as Pohi/ Bachali Kura
Malabar Spinach is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- Though spinach prefers a mild climate and will not do well in extremely hot temperatures, it does like full sun.
- It can be grown well in all kind of soil.
- The Optimum pH range between 6.5 and 7.0.
- Sow your seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
- Keep soil moist to speed germination and encourage quick growth
- Sow the 2-3 seeds per pit and thin the seedlings to 1.
- Water regularly.
- Seedling takes place within 6-10 days from the date of sowing.
- Harvesting of Malabar Spincah can start after 6 to 8 weeks of sowing.
- Don’t wait too long to harvest, or wait for larger leaves; bitterness will set in quickly after maturity.
Bachali/Malabar Spinach(200 Seeds)
- Product Code: Bachali Kura(Malabar Spinach)
- Availability: In Stock