Weight : 5 grams.
Germination : 70% (Min)
Physical Purity : 98% (Min)
Genetic Purity : 98% (Min)
Harvest Time :25 days
Coriander Cultivation Tips:
- Coriander requires a long warm growing season.
- It can be grown easily in Flower beds, small Gardens, Plastic bags and pots in balconies.
- Grows best in temperature around 28 C
- It can be grown well in any kind of soil.
- The Optimum pH range is Neutral (between 6.5 to 7.5).
- Coriander should be planted outdoors in fall season . Even it can be grown in pots as well.
- Seed should be sown in 1/2 inch covered with soil.
- Optimum spacing should be 2 inch from row to row and 2 feet from plant to plant OR Consider 2-inch pot for indoors.
- Sow the 3 seeds per pit and thin the seedlings to 1-2/ pit after 10 days.
- Seedling takes place within 4 to 7 days from the date of sowing.
- Water the field as per need of crop. Keep seedlings moist but not wet. Use a watering can with fine spray.
- Harvesting of Coriander can start after 25 days of Sowing.
- If it is grown in balcony , pluck the leaves and cut till the stem
Coriander (80+ Seeds)
- Brand: Golden Valley
- Product Code: Coriander
- Availability: In Stock