Brinjal Green Top Hybrid (50 Seeds)
Brinjal Hybrid Seeds.
Weight: 5 grams.
Number of Seeds per 1 grams: 50+ approximately
Germination : 70% (Min)
Physical Purity : 98% (Min)
Genetic Purity : 98% (Min)
Harvest Time : 75 days
Brinjal Cultivation Tips:
Also known as Baingan /Vankaya/Kathirikai
· Brinjal requires a long warm growing season. Daily mean temperature in the range of 13 C to 21 C is favorable for its successful production.
· Special care is required to protect the crop from frost.
· It can be grown well in all kind of soil. But sandy loam and clay-loam are best for its cultivation.
· The Optimum pH range is between 6.5 to 7.5.
· Seed should be sown in 1 cm drills and covered with soil.
· Optimum spacing should be 60 to 80 cm from row to row and from plant to plant depends on spreading type varieties.
· Sow the 4 seeds per pit and thin the seedlings to two/ pit after 15 to 20 days.
· Seedling takes place within 10 to 14 days from the date of sowing.
· Water the field as per need of crop. Keep seedlings moist but not wet. Use a watering can with fine spray.
· Can begin harvesting about 75 days after transplanting.
· Ten to twelve picks at weekly intervals are possible.