Red Onion Seeds for Microgreens.
Seed Type: Desi, Native, Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated and Non-GMO
Ullipaya, Ulligadda, Pyajj, Vengayam, Ulli , Onion
5 to 7 days
Guide for Growing Microgreens at Home:
Red Onion is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- All Seasonal indoor or outdoor.
- Since Microgreens doesn’t require a lot of medium to grow, you can use either red soil or Cocopeat or vermicompost OR mix of all these with proper ratios.
- Even you can grow without soil in water (Hydroponics/Aquaponics)
- Use anyTray/Container/Grow bag with 2-to-4-inch heightwith drainage holes to drain out excess water.
- Sprinkle the seeds more evenly onto the soil.
- Socking the seeds overnight will give better germination rate though it’s not required for all type of seeds such as tiny size like amaranth seeds.
- Cover the seeds by adding another tiny layer of soil over seeds.
- Sprinkle the water every day to keep soil moisture.
- Keep in dark place until germination.
- Red Onion needs at least 5 to 7 days to germinate.
- Water regularly to keep soil moisture.
- If possible - Give as much as light (UV light) as you can or keep under sunlight for 1 to 2 hours per day
- Do not wait too long to harvest. Harvesting time of Red Onion 8-12 days
- Harvesting of Red Onion Microgreens once seedlings are 3 to 4 inches tall and have two set of leaf’s.
Microgreen Onion Seeds (100 Grms)
- Brand: Seedbasket
- Product Code: Red Onion Seeds For Microgreens
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 110
Tags: Microgreen Red Onion Seeds, Open Pollinated/Non-Hybrid / Non- GMO/ Desi seeds