Sambar/Madras Cucumber (Dosakay) Seeds.
Seed Type: Desi, Native, Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated and Non-GMO
Dosakaya, Cucumber, Vellari, Sambar Cucumber, Madras Cucumber, Mangalore Cucumber
Number of Seeds
4 to 10 days
Sambar Cucumber Growing Tips in Container:
Cucumber is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- All Seasonal.
- The right type of soil is very important as nutrition’s are required for the growth of the plant.
- Mix of soil requires Red soil, Vermicompost and Coco peat in respective ratios (40: 40: 20). Also add handful of Neem cake to each pot to keep the soil pest free.
- Take Container/Grow bag with minimum 12-inch height.
- Preferably 12X12 Or 15X15 Or 12X15 inch Grow bags or even bigger as per requirement
- Sow your seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
- Keep soil moist to speed germination and encourage quick growth.
- Sow the 1-2 seeds per pit.
- Water regularly.
- Seedling takes place within 4-10 days from the date of sowing.
- Cucumber need at least 3 to 4 hours Sunlight.
- Check the plants regularly and spray neem oil and Panchagavya to keep the insects away. Add handful of compost for every 10-15 days for each pot to make sure soil has enough nutrition’s to grow plants.
- Harvesting of Cucumber can start after 60 to 80 days of sowing.
Sambar Cucumber(Dosakaya)- 50 Seeds
- Brand: Seedbasket
- Product Code: RNSM Cucumber
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 40