Dill Anethum Graveolens Seeds.
Seed Type: Open Pollinated/Non-Hybrid / Non- GMO/Desi seeds.
Dill Anethum Graveolens, Soa, Soya, Soya Kura, Chatakuppa, soppu , Sadakuppi
Number of Seeds
7 to 14 days
Dill Anethum Graveolens Growing Tips in Container:
Arugula is an Herbal green leaf's vegetable.
- All Seasonal.
- The right type of soil is very important as nutrition’s are required for the growth of the plant.
- Mix of soil requires Red soil, Vermicompost and Coco peat in respective ratios (40: 40: 20). Also add handful of Neem cake to each pot to keep the soil pest free.
- Take Container/Grow bag with minimum 6-9inch height.
- Sow your seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
- Keep soil moist to speed germination and encourage quick growth.
- Sow the 1-2 seeds per pit.
- Water regularly.
- Seedling takes place within 7-14 days from the date of sowing.
- Dill need at least 3 to 4 hours Sunlight.
- Check the plants regularly and spray neem oil and Panchagavya to keep the insects away. Add handful of compost for every 10-15 days for each pot to make sure soil has enough nutrition’s to grow plants.
- Harvesting of Dill can start After 30-45 Days From Transplanting
Dill(Soya) (500 Seeds )
- Brand: Seedbasket
- Product Code: Dill Anethum Graveolens
- Availability: In Stock