Sunflower Micro green Seeds.
Seed Type: Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO seeds.
2 to 4 days
Sunflower Growing Tips in Container:
Sunflower is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- All Seasonal
- The right type of soil is very important as nutrition’s are required for the growth of the plant.
- Mix of soil requires Red soil, Vermicompost and Coco peat in respective ratios (40: 40: 20).
- Wheat grass also can be grown with out soil.
- Use any Tray/Container/Grow bag with 2-to-4-inch height with drainage holes to drain out excess water.
- Sprinkle the seeds more evenly onto the soil.
- Socking the seeds overnight will give better germination rate though it’s not required for all type of seeds such as tiny size like amaranth seeds.
- Cover the seeds by adding another tiny layer of soil over seeds.
- Sprinkle the water every day to keep soil moisture.
- Keep in dark place until germination.
- Seed germination takes 2 to 3 days depends upon the seed type.
- Water regularly to keep soil moisture
- Do not wait too long to harvest. Harvesting time of Sunflower seeds is 8-9 days
- Harvesting of Sunflower microgreens once seedlings are 3 to 5 inches tall
Microgreen Sunflower Seeds (50 Grams)
- Product Code: Microgreen Sunflower Seeds
- Availability: Out Of Stock