Chilli Non-Hybrid Seeds.
Weight: 5 grams
Number of Seeds per 5 grams: 400+ approx.
Germination : 70% (Min)
Physical Purity : 98% (Min)
Genetic Purity : 98% (Min)
Harvest Time : 80-90 days
Chili Cultivation Tips:
Also known as Mirchi /Mirapa / Milagai / Menasinakai/ Pachamulagu
- Chilies requires a hot temperature. Chili seeds need 20°C to germinate, and it should be 30°C or more for the fruit to ripen
- Chilies grow in a variety of soils.
- Like most plants they grow better in rich soils and produce more fruit, but they will grow in any reasonably fertile soil and don't need any special treatment. If you use plenty of mulch and compost in your garden the chilies will grow just fine
- Soil pH should be 6.5 to 7
- Seed should be sown in 1 cm drills and covered with soil.
- You can plant several chili seeds per pot. Once your seedlings have a few leaves, snip off the weaker ones and only keep the strongest plants.
- If using grow bags, then space the plants around 25cm apart.
- Provide plenty of warmth and light
- Seeds will need to be watered on a daily basis, so that the soil is kept moist at all times
- It will take a 2 month or longer before the chillies begin flowering and bearing fruit
Chilli Non Hybrid (100+ Seeds)
- Brand: Golden Valley
- Product Code: Chilli
- Availability: In Stock