Cluster Beans (50+ Seeds)
Cluster Beans Non-Hybrid Seeds.
Weight: 5 grams.
Number of Seeds per 5 grams: 50 approximately
Germination : 70% (Min)
Physical Purity : 98% (Min)
Genetic Purity : 98% (Min)
Harvest Time : 60 days
Cluster Beans Cultivation Tips:
Also known as Guar-Ki-Phalli / Goruchikkudu / Kothavara
- Bottle Gourd requires a long warm growing season.
- Grows best in temperature between of 15 C to 35.
- It can be grown well in all kind of soil. But sandy loam and clay-loam are best for its cultivation.
- The Optimum pH range is between 6.5 to 7.5.
- Seed should be sown in 1 cm drills and covered with soil.
- Sow the 2 seeds per pit and thin the seedlings to 1/ pit after 10 days.
- The recommended spacing is 10 -15 cm distance between two plants in a row and a distance of 45-60cm row to row.
- Cluster bean plant is drought tolerant, however water the field as per need of crop. Keep seedlings moist but not wet. Use a watering can with fine spray. b by the tendrils or trellis along the stem.
- Within 4-6 weeks after planting flowers start to bloom, seedpods will form
- Ready to harvest in about 8-12 weeks, depending on the growing conditions