Seed Type: Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated And Non-GMO seeds.
Number of Seeds
7 to 10 days
Celery Growing Tips in Container:
Celery is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- All Seasonal
- The right type of soil is very important as nutrition’s are required for the growth of the plant.
- Mix of soil requires Red soil, Vermicompost and Coco peat in respective ratios (40: 40: 20). Also add handful of Neem cake to each pot to keep the soil pest free.
- Take Container/Plant Growing Trays.
- Preferably 12X6 inch Grow bags or even bigger as per requirement
- Sow your seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
- Keep soil moist to speed germination and encourage quick growth.
- Sow the 1-2 seeds per pit.
- Water regularly.
- Seedling takes place within 7-10 days from the date of sowing.
- Celery need at least 2 to 3 hours Sunlight.
- Check the plants regularly and spray neem oil and Panchagavya to keep the insects away. Add handful of compost for every 10-15 days for each pot to make sure soil has enough nutrition’s to grow plants.
- Harvesting of Celery can start after 12-14 days.
Celery (600 Seeds)
- Product Code: Celery Seeds
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Celery Seeds