- Rosemary is an essential ingredient and adds wonderful flavor to meats, other poultry and vegetables too.
- It also makes a good addition to potpourris. Start seed early indoors.
- Fragrant leaves flavor meats, poultry and potatoes. Rosemary is a Winter season Herb, Sow when night Temperature is 20-25°C, Plant Height: 40 cm, Edible part:
- Leaves Sowing distance: 30 cm Plant to Plant, Best for: Bed Sowing/Pots, Sowing method: Seedlings
Herb Rosemary (50 Seeds)
- Product Code: Herb Rosemary Seeds
- Availability: In Stock
Basil green (Ocimum basilicum) has a strong smell and flavour. Basil is an excellent in raw summer s..
Lemon Basil (Ocimum citriodorum) has a strong lemony smell and flavour. It contains the chemical cal..
Chives are a bulb-forming herbaceous perennial plant, growing to 30–50 cm (12–20 in) tall. The bulbs..
Tags: Herb Rosemary Seeds Online in India