- Watercress is high in Vitamins A and C. Classic, peppery-tasting leaves to accent salads, eggs and sandwiches.
- Best grown near running water or If not possible just keep the seeds moist.
- Gourmet salad and sandwich vegetable. WaterCress is a Winter season Herb, Sow when night Temperature is 20-25°C, Plant Height: 20 cm, Edible part:
- Leaves Sowing distance: 15 cm Plant to Plant, Best for: Bed Sowing/Pots, Sowing method: Seedling
Herb Watercress (50 Seeds)
- Product Code: Herb Watercress
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: Herb Watercress seeds