Red Okra/Bhendi Hybrid Seeds.
Seed Type: Hybrid and Non-GMO
Red Lady's Finger, Vendakai, Vendakka, Bendekai
Number of Seeds
3 to 5 days
Okra Growing Tips in Container:
Okra is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- All Seasonal.
- The right type of soil is very important as nutrition’s are required for the growth of the plant.
- Mix of soil requires Red soil, Vermicompost and Coco peat in respective ratios (40: 40: 20). Also add handful of Neem cake to each pot to keep the soil pest free.
- Take Container/Grow bag with minimum 12-inch height.
- Preferably 12X12 Or 15X15 Or 12X15 inch Grow bags or even bigger as per requirement
- Sow your seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
- Keep soil moist to speed germination and encourage quick growth.
- Sow the 1-2 seeds per pit.
- Water regularly.
- Seedling takes place within 7-10 days from the date of sowing.
- Okra need at least 3 to 4 hours Sunlight.
- Check the plants regularly and spray neem oil and Panchagavya to keep the insects away. Add handful of compost for every 10-15 days for each pot to make sure soil has enough nutrition’s to grow plants.
- Harvesting of Okra can start after 4 to 6 weeks of sowing.
Red Okra Hybrid (30 Seeds)
- Brand: Seedbasket
- Product Code: Red Okra Hybrid seeds
- Availability: In Stock