Lettuce Lollo Rosso Seeds for Microgreens.
Seed Type: Desi, Native, Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated and Non-GMO
Loose Leaf Lettuce, Continental Red Lettuce
Number of Seeds
7 to 14 days
Guide for Growing Microgreens at Home:
Lettuce Lollo Rosso is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- All Seasonal indoor or outdoor.
- Since Microgreens doesn’t require a lot of medium to grow, you can use either red soil or Cocopeat or vermicompost OR mix of all these with proper ratios.
- Even you can grow without soil in water (Hydroponics/Aquaponics)
- Use anyTray/Container/Grow bag with 2-to-4-inch heightwith drainage holes to drain out excess water.
- Sprinkle the seeds more evenly onto the soil.
- Socking the seeds overnight will give better germination rate though it’s not required for all type of seeds such as tiny size like amaranth seeds.
- Cover the seeds by adding another tiny layer of soil over seeds.
- Sprinkle the water every day to keep soil moisture.
- Keep in dark place until germination.
- Lettuce Lollo Rosso needs at least 7 to 14 days to germinate.
- Water regularly to keep soil moisture.
- If possible - Give as much as light (UV light) as you can or keep under sunlight for 1 to 2 hours per day
- Do not wait too long to harvest. Harvesting time of Lettuce Lollo Rosso 8-12 days
- Harvesting of Lettuce Lollo Rosso Microgreens once seedlings are 3 to 4 inches tall and have two set of leaf’s.
Microgreen Lettuce Lollo Rossa Seeds(1750 seeds)
- Brand: Seedbasket
- Product Code: Lettuce Red Microgreen Seeds
- Reward Points: 2
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 110