Herb Curly Kale Seeds.
Seed Type: Open Pollinated/Non-Hybrid / Non- GMO seeds
Scotch Kale, Dwarf Curlies
Number of Seeds
5 to 8 days
Herb Curly Kale Growing Tips in Container:
Herb Curly Kale is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- All Seasonal.
- The right type of soil is very important as nutrition’s are required for the growth of the plant.
- Mix of soil requires Red soil, Vermicompost and Coco peat in respective ratios (40: 40: 20). Also add handful of Neem cake to each pot to keep the soil pest free.
- Take Container/Grow bag with minimum 6-inch height.
- Preferably 12X6 Or 18X6 inch Grow bags or even bigger as per requirement
- Sow your seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
- Keep soil moist to speed germination and encourage quick growth.
- Sow the 1-2 seeds per pit.
- Water regularly.
- Seedling takes place within 5-8 days from the date of sowing.
- Herb Curly Kale need at least 3 to 4 hours Sunlight.
- Check the plants regularly and spray neem oil and Panchagavya to keep the insects away. Add handful of compost for every 10-15 days for each pot to make sure soil has enough nutrition’s to grow plants.
- Harvesting of Herb Curly Kale can start After 45-60 days of sowing.
Curly Kale (400 Seeds)
- Product Code: Curly Kale
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 50
Tags: Curly Kale Seeds