Chukka Kura (80 Seeds)
Chukka Kura(Khatta Palak) Non-Hybrid Seeds.
Weight: 6 grams.
Number of Seeds per 6 grams: 80 approximately
Germination : 50% (Min)
Physical Purity : 98% (Min)
Genetic Purity : 98% (Min)
Harvest Time : 30-45 days
Chukka Kura(Khatta Palak) Cultivation Tips:
Also known as Chukka Kura/Khatta Palak/Dock Sorrel
CkukkaKura is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- Though Chukka Kura prefers a mild climate and will not do well in extremely hot temperatures, it does like full sun.
- It can be grown well in all kind of soil.
- The Optimum pH range between 6.5 and 7.0.
- Sow your seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
- Keep soil moist to speed germination and encourage quick growth
- Sow the 2-3 seeds per pit and thin the seedlings to 1.
- Water regularly.
- Seedling takes place within 4-6 days from the date of sowing.
- Harvesting of Chukka Kura can start after 5 to 7 weeks of sowing.
- Don’t wait too long to harvest, or wait for larger leaves; bitterness will set in quickly after maturity.