Sorrel Leaves(Gongura Red) Seeds.
Seed Type: Desi, Native, Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated and Non-GMO
Gongura Red, Pulicha Keerai, Pandi, Pitwaa, Ambada
Number of Seeds
5 to 10 days
Sorrel Leaves(Gongura Red) Growing Tips in Container:
Sorrel Leaves is easy to grow in any type of vegetable garden.
- All Seasonal.
- The right type of soil is very important as nutrition’s are required for the growth of the plant.
- Mix of soil requires Red soil, Vermicompost and Coco peat in respective ratios (40: 40: 20). Also add handful of Neem cake to each pot to keep the soil pest free.
- Take Container/Grow bag with minimum 6-inch height.
- Preferably 12X6 Or 18X6 inch Grow bags or even bigger as per requirement
- Sow your seeds 12-14 cm apart at a depth of 1⁄2inch (1.3 cm).
- Keep soil moist to speed germination and encourage quick growth.
- Sow the 1-2 seeds per pit.
- Water regularly.
- Seedling takes place within 5-10 days from the date of sowing.
- Sorrel Leaves need at least 1 to 2 hours Sunlight.
- Check the plants regularly and spray neem oil and Panchagavya to keep the insects away. Add handful of compost for every 10-15 days for each pot to make sure soil has enough nutrition’s to grow plants.
- Harvesting of Sorrel Leaves can start after 4 to 6 weeks of sowing.
- Do not wait too long to harvest or wait for larger leaves; bitterness will set in quickly after maturity.
Sorrel Leaves(Gongura Red) (300+ Seeds)
- Product Code: Sorrel Leaves(Gongura Red)
- Reward Points: 1
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 25